1-Best keto bread
1 bun is 1 serving
Net carbs: 4 % (2 g)
Fiber: 7 g
Fat: 79 % (13 g)
Protein: 17 % (7 g)
- ground psyllium husk powder
- almond flour
- baking powder
- sea salt
- cider vinegar
- 3 egg whites
- sesame seeds (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Mix the dry ingredients in a large bowl. Bring the water to a boil.
- Add vinegar and egg whites to the dry ingredients, and combine well. Add boiling water, while beating with a hand mixer for about 30 seconds. Don’t over mix the dough, the consistency should resemble Play-Doh.
- Moisten hands with a little olive oil and shape dough into 6 separate rolls. Place on a greased baking sheet. Top with optional sesame seeds.
- Bake on lower rack in the oven for 50–60 minutes, depending on the size of your bread rolls. They’re done when you hear a hollow sound when tapping the bottom of the bun.
- Serve with butter and toppings of your choice.
Go to the next page to read the next recipe !