- 2 cups (16 oz) cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 cup powdered Erythritol
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree or steamed pumpkin ( Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Cut the pumpkin in half, stem to base. Remove seeds and pulp. Cover each half with foil. Bake foil side up, 45 min – 1 hour, or until tender. Scrape pumpkin meat from shell halves and puree in a blender. Strain to remove any remaining stringy pieces.)
- 2 large Eggs at room temperature
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tsp pumpkin spice mix (Combine 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg, 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves, 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger)
Go to the next page to read the recipe instructions and Tips !